Alzheimer's Power of Attorney

What do you do when you want to get power of attorney of a parent with Alzheimer’s and she can't give her consent?

Chad in Arizona, 48

This is a legal matter and needs to be attended to by a lawyer or an elder care lawyer since when someone has been designated as having dementia or Alzheimer’s, they’re usually not considered competent to sign legal documents.

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)

Rate This

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)


caregiver training certificate Home health aide certificate

In The News


caregiver blog

Subscribe to Receive Monthly
Eldercare Tips & Updates!