Lactose Intolerance

My elderly mother has lactose intolerance, is soya milk a good alternative to milk?

Kendra in California, 39

Any food allergy or reaction to medication needs to be brought to the attention of your mother’s primary physician, nutritionist, or allergist so that it can thoroughly analyzed. The situation you are dealing with may not be as straightforward as would appear. It is best to have full testing done to make sure that there are no other underlying causes to your mother’s reaction.

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)

Rate This

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)


caregiver training certificate Home health aide certificate

In The News


caregiver blog

Subscribe to Receive Monthly
Eldercare Tips & Updates!